Manic Monday

Monday 26 March 2012

Well, what a day! Tabitha fell poorly last night with a crazy high temperature and a cough so me and the Mr have been up for what feels like a day and a night, although we did manage to catch a couple of hours sleep somewhere in all of it! Needless to say, with a week to go til my due date and looking after a sick toddler today, I'm frazzled and can't think straight so just a quickie post...

I discovered this cute Etsy shop over the weekend and thought I'd share my little find with you... Such fabulous necklaces and cute stud earrings.  These are a couple of my favourites, but click here to check out the store, A Merry Mishap, in full.







I hope you had a good weekend... We're so lucky with the weather at the moment, and with the changing of clocks aren't the lighter evenings such a welcome glimpse of the summer evenings to come! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger