Colour Pop For Spring

Monday 12 March 2012

Well, I don't know about you but it really felt like Spring this weekend and I can't wait now for the evenings to start getting lighter and for the weather to warm up. And in anticipation of the good things to come I got Tabitha a few bits to brighten up her wardrobe.  I'm not normally a big fan of Next and often find their kids pieces a bit over-worked, but I totally fell for the bold fluro colours of this simple striped tee and bow denim pumps.  The pop of colour just beckons the brighter weather, and throw in a pair of retro sunnies and I reckon Tabby's all set! 








On Friday I mentioned my friends were throwing me a baby shower over the weekend and it was a really nice afternoon (thanks girls!).  But also as it was my friend's birthday I decided to make a few cakes to throw into the mix and thought I'd try these little cupcakes with pretty party flags (Oh Happy Day).  Here's my version below, not too bad in the end, and as I suspected making the flags was the most fun! (Well, apart from the eating that is!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger