Prints Charming

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Call it nesting, or just finally getting around to those last minute jobs before the baby arrives, but we've just finished redecorating our bathroom and I've been looking around for a print to give the room that finishing touch it needs.  And I think I've found just the ticket... this cool, contemporary map print from Bold & Noble, in Sheer Slate Grey is perfect! 




I've been an admirer of Bold & Noble's beautiful screen prints for a while now and have been waiting for the perfect excuse to order one of their type map prints.  I can't wait to see mine up on the wall - will post a photo when it's up.  

And having a further peek around their website, it's not just the map print that has caught me eye!  These charming heart prints would make perfect Mother's Day or wedding gifts, especially in the delicious Raspberry Sorbet colour! 







Or with updating the nursery in mind next now the bathroom's done, I'm tempted by these wonderfully simple alphabet and number prints... oh, choices, choices!! 






All images via Bold & Noble website - click here to check out their full collection & online shop


0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger