Kids Converse

Friday 2 March 2012

My parents returned from the States this week having been out to visit my brother and his wife, and the latest new addition to our family, their 5 week old baby girl, Marni.  It's been so exciting hearing about their trip and all the lovely cuddles they've been having with my new little niece.  I may not have met little Marni in person yet but I'm such a proud aunt!


Here's my brother, James, at the window of their Brooklyn apartment with Marni in his arms.    


What a serious expression for such a little lady!


And despite being only 5 weeks old, Marni managed to get out to the shops to buy her favourite cousin some lovely surprise presents from NYC.  Including these super cool Red Gingham Mini Converse!  Tabby loves them!  They have a cleverly concealed velcro strip fastening so no need to worry about fiddly laces yet, and isn't the gorgeous gingham print adorable?!  You can get similar kids Converse here.

Here's baby Marni trying Tabby's new shoes out for size!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger