Dare To Wear: Red Lipstick?

Thursday 29 March 2012

Would you, or do you, wear red lipstick?  I love red lipstick and have always been slightly envious of those who can pull it off.  It always looks so glamourous and daring!  I'm normally more of a lip balm kind of girl and so to wear any shade of lipstick feels like I'm making a big effort in the beauty department, but recently I've been tempted to give it a go.  I've heard a rumour a few times that there is actually supposed to be a shade of red for everyone, you just have to find the right one to suit you... so with this in mind and a spring in my step, off I head to Boots!  I'm not entirely sure I've chosen the best shade to suit me, or if indeed I'll pluck up the courage to wear it, but I'm feeling a little more daring already just having it in my makeup bag!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger