Hooray For The Weekend

Friday 9 March 2012

Well it feels like this week has flown by and it's the weekend again! Hooray!  Except I'm feeling poorly, boo :(  I seem to have finally caught the cold that Tabby's been fighting on and off for two weeks now, so will try to take it easy this weekend and shake it off pronto.  Being ill is never fun, but being ill in charge of a toddler is even less fun!  

What have you got planned for the weekend? I'm hoping to make a speedy recovery by Sunday as my lovely friends are throwing me a baby shower and I am really looking forward to lots of tea and cake and putting my feet up!  We'll also be celebrating my friend's birthday, so I think I'm going to do a little baking  as I've been dying to make these pretty little cupcakes ever since I saw them on Oh Happy Day and a birthday get together/baby shower seems like the perfect opportunity! (Although if I'm honest I think it's making the little flags that excites me the most!)

Image via Oh Happy Day

Have a lovely weekend! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger