New for Spring at Donna Wilson

Monday 19 March 2012

I'm sure you probably know of Donna Wilson and her funky shop full of cheerful cushions, kooky creatures and quirky ceramics, but she's got some great new bits and bobs out for Spring which have caught my eye, so I'd thought I'd share a few of my favourites with you...

I love this cheeky little red squirrel on the new Use My Tail tea towel, and it would make a great set with this Acorns & Leaves version too.






And another little squirrel friend also appears on this simple little bone china beaker, perfect for brightening up your morning cuppa!



And sticking with the animal theme, which Donna Wilson does so well, I love this new Fox plate.  I've been a fan of her fox cushion for a while now (and the badger one, the robin one, the owl one, I could go on!!) so this plate is right up my street, and at £14, is a lot more affordable than the cushion (which has been on my wish list for a while now!)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger