Smitten Studio Home Tour

Friday 16 August 2013


I've been following Sarah Sherman Samuel's blog Smitten Studio for a while now, and I'm a big fan of her style.  She's shown snippets of her home on her blog before, but I was really pleased to see this full tour of her LA home here.  She definitely has a real eye for mixing new, vintage and DIY pieces, as well as bringing different textures together such as wood, leather, wools and furs, to create a really natural, bright, open living space. I'd happily live here!  


I love this wall of artwork, prints, and photographs. I have a similar wall of framed prints and photos in my living room but it's still a work in progress!


The white and wood work so well together, and I'm a big fan of sunburst mirrors



Another fabulous sunburst mirror, and I love the deep blue wall colour


A lovely little home office area, again loving the textures - white, wood, metal and glass

You should check out Sarah's new product range A Sunny Afternoon also, amazing tea towels and napkins, amongst other things!

Have a good weekend x

1 comments:

  1. Oh that is a great space. And I love those geo teatowel designs, they are a fab find! X

    ReplyDelete

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger