Autumn Bags

Monday 19 August 2013

When I spotted this Essex Bag on Madewell.com it was love at first sight - a perfect bag for the new season, beautiful autumnal shades of leather, no fuss, no frills... I love it! After the lightweight bags of summer, like my cotton totes and stripey Baggu bag (which was a brilliant purchase), there's something quite satisfying about moving onto a bag that's a bit chunkier for Autumn.

I also love the new Stevie Double Clutch Bag from Whistles this season - in Black, with a lovely croc effect side pocket, or in Oxblood (below) - the slim leather shoulder strap and gold zip details make for a pretty yet perfectly understated shoulder bag. I think I'd have trouble choosing between the two! 



PS - Madewell.com doesn't ship to the UK at the moment, here's hoping in the near future they will! I'm still holding out for the black version of this amazing Transport Tote Bag which I have in brown, it's such a great all-rounder and goes with everything :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger