Good Times

Wednesday 10 July 2013


Despite being a full time, stay at home mum and (theoretically!) not going out to work, it's not often I have a morning where I've got nothing going on or somewhere I'm supposed to be. So this morning, upon finding myself in the glorious sunshine and having dropped Tabitha off promptly at playgroup (for once!) I thought I'd take advantage of some one-on-one time with my little chap Sam and take him on an adventure into town.  It was such a fun morning... I decided we'd take the bus because what little boy doesn't love the bus right?! It was so nice leaving the car at home for once and just watching all the people getting on and off.  Then once we were in town, Sam hopped out of the buggy and was just in heaven toddling around and looking at everything! I'm normally in such a rush, with a buggy, bags, two kids in tow and generally running late for something that it pains me to say that I'd forgotten how much little ones just love stopping to smell the flowers and closely inspecting the stones on the ground. After we'd exhausted town, there was just enough time for a quick stop at the park before it was midday and time to collect his big sister from playgroup.  Thanks for a lovely morning little Sam, it really was a pleasure! :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger