Hello Pippit!

Monday 2 June 2014

So today I've mostly been exploring and experimenting with the new app, Pippit. This is a new social media app, created by two of my favourite stateside bloggers, Joy Cho from Oh Joy, and Naomi Davies (alongside her husband Josh) from Love Taza. If you get a chance to check it out I think you'll like it!

So far it seems simple enough to use and I'm a complete technophobe so that's saying something, but there are still some features that I've not got the hang of (i.e the search facility, am I missing something?!). It's got similarities to Pinterest so it works in the way you might expect, although that's not to say that it's just the same as Pinterest, it's got a lot of different things going for it which you'll soon see.

I'd be interested to know if you like it too? Follow me at @aneatlittleshop!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger