My Weekend

Monday 30 September 2013

I've been loving these past few perfect Autumn days we've been having - despite the overcast, slightly murky mornings, the days have developed into blue skies, bright sunshine, and a perfect balance of mild warmth and breezy freshness that has made being in the park with the little ones a real pleasure. This weekend was quite a busy one, with Tabby starting ballet lessons (goodbye Sat AM lie ins - the class starts at 9am!), a little family expedition to the big park, and swimming on Sun AM. If only I had the energy of my two, I might not need a weekend to recover from the weekend! I hope one day I'll be able to put my feet up again with the sunday papers, like the days of 2009 BC (before children!).  




Sam loves his buggy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger