Fabulous Fashionistas

Tuesday 17 September 2013


I've just been watching the Cutting Edge documentary Fabulous Fashionistas on Channel 4, and I really enjoyed it. I have to say I'm quite curious about ageing, and without sounding like a young, naive thing I often wonder about what I'll be like when I'm older - where life might take me (or more to the point what life might throw at me!) and how I might change inwardly and outwardly as I get older. It was great to see and hear from a group of such diverse and engaging older women (well, most of them, a couple were a little kooky!), and to believe that I might have the confidence to worry less about my appearance and lifestyle as I get older. I'd much rather watch a programme like this than the recent Channel 4 series How Not To Get Old!

My secret (ridiculous and totally unrealistic) role models for ageing are Meryl Streep and Diane Keaton, as I love the aura of self confidence and style they exude, but on a more down to earth level I just hope that as I get older I will be able to adopt the same energetic approach to life as these women seem to have, it looks fabulous to me!




Images via channel4.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger