Summer Sandals

Wednesday 30 May 2012

There's nothing like a sudden change in the weather to make you realise how unprepared your wardrobe is for the season ahead! The recent hot spell has been great but it's been more than a little tricky finding something to wear everyday, especially since I pretty much gave up clothes shopping whilst I was pregnant.  I don't know about you but I get really grumpy when I don't like what I'm wearing so I need to shop for some the summer essentials asap!  The most obvious gap in my wardrobe at the moment seems to be a great pair of summer sandals - a staple item really that goes with everything.  I've been searching the high street for a suitable pair and so far these are my favourites - I love the classic tan leather with the pop of colour!



From left, clockwise: Somme Sandal, Monsoon, £25 / Perry T-Bar Flat Sandal, French Connection (available at ASOS.com) £52 / Hatty Bow Sandal, Topshop, £24 / Strappy Gladiator Sandal, Marks and Spencer, £25

0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger