Thanks Ebay!

Monday 24 February 2014


This amazing maxi dress from Hobbs is from around 2 years ago, but is a piece which has stuck in my mind all that time, since I fell for it's perfect pleats and cool 70s-style print. As well as a maxi dress, it came in a maxi skirt, and a shorter style shirt dress, but since any of them were something like over £70 at the time sadly they were out of my reach.

So I was more than delighted to find the maxi skirt version on Ebay and win it for £13 + P&P! It arrived today and let's just say I can't wait for the spring so I can roll out my new maxi skirt, it's perfect. I'm going to pair it with a simple white vest, and my pair of past season French Connection wooden platform sandals (similar to these below) to complete that laid back 70s look! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger