From the Heart

Sunday 28 April 2013


I know, I know, it's another print, but I can't help myself! I just love this bright Heart print from Banquet Atelier & Workshop.  This is the third edition of this design that they have produced - there's been a pretty raspberry pink heart, and a delicate gold heart too so far, but I think this fluro heart on a subtle grey background tops the others for sure! If you haven't come across their shop before you should definitely check it out, as they produce such great original and unusual cards and prints.  It's mine and Mec's wedding anniversary coming up in a couple of weeks and I think this heart print is just the ticket to mark the moment :)

I hope you're enjoying a sunny weekend... we're off to see the sea today and have lunch with some friends near Southend, will be nice to be out in the fresh air.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger